Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Jha   16 December 2018

Sapinda Relationship

Dear team,

just a quick question about Hindu marriage act.
My mother's, mother (Nani). Her Sister has a son. His Daughter.
- My mother's cousin brother's daughter.

can I marry my mother's first cousin brother's daughter? which in turn makes me and her 2nd cousins sharing same great grandparents.

please advise, many thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     16 December 2018

No. Five generation from mother's side and Seven generation from father's side falls within Spinda relation.

Abhishek Jha   17 December 2018

@omprakash it'd be good if you just provide the judicial view for the asked question and not your personal beliefs. It clearly defines what kind of person you are from inside. It doesnt take a minute to be kind and respectful. When people ask questions they ask it because they need a solution. Am young and building my life around a positive motive. Hope you understand.

Abhishek Jha   17 December 2018

@omprakash it'd be good if you just provide the judicial view for the asked question and not your personal beliefs. It clearly defines what kind of person you are from inside. It doesnt take a minute to be kind and respectful. When people ask questions they ask it because they need a solution. Am young and building my life around a positive motive. Hope you understand.

Shashi Dhara   17 December 2018

If u want to marry marry.her dont go on searching relationship from past to future if Ur family agrees it is enough. If they refuse take firm dececeion (both) if have personal income earning cApacity don't care for society &relations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register