LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANTO XAVIOUR   05 August 2015

Samsung mobile complaint

Dear Sir/Madam Happy morning I have purchased a mobile(SAMSUNG GALaxy s4 gt-19500 deep black in colour} of Samsung through Amazon on line for the price of Rs.16499 dt 8th May 2015.I received the phone on 18th of May 2015 through the invoice No:HR-DEL2-141052651-79373 Dt8th May 2015 of M/s SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD,NEW DELHI.Sl No:RF1G206DEOH AND IMEI 359703054817552.ON 24th June 2015 morning the mobile slightly slipped from my hand and it got 2 very small scratch(proof of voice recorder in between the samsung customer care officer agreed with me by discussing to the service centre} on the disply which made the display damaged and 75% of the disply was working,then I handed over the mobile to samsung service agent M/s HI TECH SOLUTIONS ANNA NAGER CHENNAI vide their work order No:HTK240615023 Dt 24th June 2015 by the offer of Rs.7483/-.Then the same day i made complaint through samsung on line since it is a slight damage kindly repair this free of cost after that Mr.Anjaneyulu contacted me and asked me the problem,after a long discussion for 4 days he sent a mail saying you will have to pay Rs.7483 .Today ie 1st July since they promised me to deliver within 5 days i personally gone to their service centre to check about my mobile the representative is asking me to pay Rs.9228 instead of of Rs.7483.,saying the part of the price is gone up(NOTHING IS INFORMED TO ME BEFORE I GO THEIR SERVICE CENTRE).and also to infor you that the price of this model is come down then how the price of the part go up.So please kindly arrange me to settle my amount Rs.16499 of repair my mobile free of cost and deliver to me in my residence.Since i am a customer of Samsung such a big company do want to cheat me.This is not good for them and it is actually their manufacturing fault which affect a valuable customer.All proof available with me.Please do the needful thanking you ANTO XAVIOUR 9500064595 and email:xaviour62@yahoo.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register