LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asif Rais (Private)     01 September 2014

Samsung galaxy s4 heating and battery drain issue

I Purchased Samsung galaxy s4 on 09 Dec 2013.  I am facing heating and battery drain issue. i submitted more than 5 times in the service centre and today is also my mobile is in service centre. They changed Mother board but still problem not gone. My Problem is remain the same, I also contacted the CEO office and they provide me in written that they will not refund the money but they extended the warranty for my product.

Now what i do will i file the case in consumer forum? What are the chances for winning the case? How much compensation amount i file in the case?

My case is strong enough to win or not? Please reply me regarding this.

Asif Rais

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     02 September 2014

Before filing the consumer complaint, try to resolve the issue by serving the legal notice. Consumer court may order the replacement of your set. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2014

You should first exhaust the remedy available with the company, if they refuse to service the product or replace it during the warranty period, you may issue a legal notice and if the same is failing to invoke any proper response, you may proceed with a consumer case.

solardepcyc   22 August 2020

In terms of gathering essential information about the best battery, make sure to search for respective platform. On the other side, you can also Read this article for more stuffs to fetch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register