Sample format of Possession Letter for residentail flat.

Hi, Can any one provide me sample format of possession letter for residential flat? Thanks in advance.

Legal Consultant/Lawyer

DEAR SAB,

As per your request you find the "POSSESSION LETTER" and      " AFFIRMATION" in the attached file.

Attached File : 36 possession letter.doc downloaded 43738 times

Thanks Aejaz Ahmed for sending me docs.

Advocate

Dear Sir,

I am sent the sample format of possession letter for residential flat.

With Regards

Sanjeev Gupta

POSSESSION LETTER

Stamp Duty Rs.10/-

That I/We, __________ S/O ___________ R/O __________ (Seller Name), have sold/ transferred a DDA Quarter of Ground Floor up to the extent of ceiling level, area measuring about 40 Sq.Yds. i.e. 33.44 Sq.Mtrs.,  consisting of   two rooms, One latrine, One bathroom, fitted with electricity and water connection both in running condition, known as  property __________________________ (Property No.), (Along with proportionate undivided, indivisible and impartible ownership rights in the land underneath) with all its free hold rights, titles and interests of the said property/Quarter (hereinafter called the property) and have executed relevant sale/transfer documents in his (Buyer’s name) favour and also have delivered the vacant, physical and peaceful possession of the above said property to the aforesaid purchaser on the spot and allow his to use, enjoy the same in any manner.

PLACE : DELHI

DATED :

WITNESSES :

POSSESSION DELIVERED BY

(SELLER)

POSSESSION TAKEN BY

(PURCHASER)

Total likes : 1 times

Hello, is the possesion letter required to be given on stamp paper ?

Thanks,

Uday.

Sir,

I have purchased a flat in Ghaziabad in resale. Sale deed is done in favour of me by seller. But he has not given me any possesion letter. In  this case should the possession letter be on stamp paper ? Is it ok to have it on only 10/- stamp paper?

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinit Ranjan:)

Required sample of possession certificate

Dear Sirs, 

I have purchased a flat in Ulwe, New Mumbai. It is a new construction in new city being developed. Builder has given me ( on my insisting ) format of his possession letter. Some of the clause their is objectionable like "builder will always have right on building terrace and builder will use it for advertisement" Pl see attachment.

Is their any standardised format of possession letter ( as per government rules / law / act etc like sale agreement ) for new apartments sold by builder for newly constructed building ? If yes, I request kindly share its link.

Imtiyaz

Attached File :
  • downloaded 70 times
  •  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

web analytics