Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.................... (business)     29 June 2013

Samaj or community society importance

Dear sir /madam,

we have our society community as know as samaj and registered.As wife filed dv and maintence agaisnt me which our samaj made us resolve and we were given time period of six months to reunite happly but my wife and my two daughter harrasing me from day one even after fullfilling my responsbillty later we again gethered our samaj meating after three months where we decided on mutual consent for divorce on 100 rupees stamp paper with her relative witness and as on my.she happly agreed to do so that time and now she started demanding more amount then what our samaj had finalised and now shes refusing for divorce.

I want to know how much the value stands for the samaj decision under indian law.thank you

Learning

1 Replies

MUKUND KUMAR (Lawyer)     29 June 2013

Namskar,

Yes, the samaj decision under Indian law is acceptable here in your case you have mentioned that there was a mutual agreement was constituted along with the signature of witness  of both of the parties in presence of samaj. Moreover, decision taken by the samaj / panchayat is also acceptable by court only in case it is not violating/superseding any other law set up with parliament consent including the constitutional law of India. 

Here, It would be compared with the codes by court if decided amount by samaj isn't less then stipulated law.

With regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register