Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     26 September 2008

Salute to Mohan Chand Sharma!!!!!!!!!!

Salute to Mohan Chand Sharma!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday morning saw India losing one of its most gallant police officers in a terrorist encounter. It all began when the Delhi police was tipped off about terrorists in Jamia Nagar. Mohan Chand Sharma, Special Cell Inspector led the encounter at 11 am. Over 30 rounds were fired in the encounter. The terrorists were prime suspects for Ahmedabad, Delhi and Jaipur blasts. Two terrorists, Atif alias Bashir and Sajjad were killed.

Unfortunately, Inspector Sharma suffered three bullet injuries. The wound to his abdomen proved fatal. Eight hours after the encounter started, the nation lost this valiant officer. leading the encounter. He fought for his life as doctors of the Holy Family Hospital performed an operation to save him. But, eihght hours after the encounter began, he breathed his last.

Mohan Chand Sharma was a decorated police officer. He had been awarded 4 president medals and three other police officers. He had killed over 40 terrorists in different encounters. “We have lost our best man,” Joint Commissioner of Police (Special Cell) Karnal Singh mourned. Earlier, Delhi Police Commissioner Y.S. Dadwal described Mohan Chand as “one of our most brave officers”.

Let us all join hands in paying tribute to Inspector Sharma and convey condolences to his bereaved family.

Learning

3 Replies

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     26 September 2008

Dear   Shree!

I    totally    endorse    your   view.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2008

I too.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     27 September 2008

they gave away their yesterday ,for our today ---writing on kohima tom b   stone of dedicated soldiers.my salute to the great.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register