LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. Devanand   25 February 2017

Sale registration without co-owner

Sir,I am the Co-owner of a flat in bangalore along with my wife.We are currently residing at Cochin.We want to sell the flat and my wife is unable to attend the sales registration.Can I represent her on her behalf in her absence?What document is required a GPA or Special PA..Are they required to be notarized or also registered? Pl help

Learning

15 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 February 2017

If your wife is unable to appear before sub-registrar office for executing sale deed then she can execute a registered special power of attorney and appoint you to execute the sale deed on her behalf.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 February 2017

Agreed with Mr. Bhartesh Goyal.

G. Devanand   25 February 2017

Thanks a lot Advocate Bhartesh Goyal

G. Devanand   26 February 2017

Sir,Can you please confirm whether the Special Power of Attorney has to be registered where the property for sale is located (Bangalore)or can it be done at the current place of stay (Cochin)

john   16 May 2017

Sir,I am the Co-proprietor of a level in bangalore alongside my wife.We are as of now living at Cochin.We need to offer the level and my significant other can't go to the deals registration.Can I speak to her for her sake in her absence?What record is required a GPA or Special PA..Are they required to be legally approved or additionally enlisted? University Essays

Alee aliyana   23 June 2017

We are at present living at Cochin.We need to offer the level and my better half can't go to the business registration.Can I speak to her for her benefit in her absence? Click Here Button If your significant other can't show up before sub-enlistment center office for executing deal deed then she can execute an enrolled unique energy of lawyer and choose you to execute the deal deed for her sake.

kevin kruse   06 September 2017

We are at exhibit living at Cochin.We need to offer the level and my significant other can't go to the business registration.Can I address her for her advantage in her nonattendance mycourseworkhelp.co.uk? Snap Here Button If your loved one can't appear before sub-selection focus office for executing bargain deed then she can execute an enlisted special vitality of legal advisor and pick you to execute the arrangement deed for her purpose.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2017

Dear LCI querist @ G. Devanand 

Visit a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in revenue matters at your current location and your counsel shall handle the matter.

Registerexperts (company registeration)     12 September 2017

To run a sales office of sub-registrar's certificate,Assignment Writing Services then run a special power of attorney to sign and execute the deed of sale of its profitable, you can hire. 

droidrohitblog   13 September 2017

https://www.gstloginguide.in/www-gst-gov-in-login-guide/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register