Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalyan (Dy SG)     04 September 2013

Sale notice to builder from sbi where we owners are effected

Sir- Pls treat this as URGENT

400 of us had been alloted a flat of a large residential project of a Kolkata where the developer was a joint venture company with West Bengal Housing Board.

The project was declared as NPA and a demand notice followed by possession notice and an auction notice was issued. 

Now the project is still yet to be completed and is underconstruction and our money invested on the project is on stake.

We have filed a DRT citing some irregularities which I will share with you later. But presently I would like to know whether only one person have filed the DRT will have the same effect as the one person or other persons needs to be added or filed DRT separately.

Secondly pls let me know whether DRT be filed within 45 days of possession notice or should it be 45 days from sale notice. 

Thanking You all in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     04 September 2013

You all form into Flat owners Association immediately and file Writ Petition in the High court , Secretary, or President can represent on behalf of 400 Flat owners. DRT. each individual has to file separate application.Contact : 9290673693, Email: kgangadharadvocate@gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear Kalyan,

I wonder, if you really have picked up the right course of action to solve the problems of the owners after properly going through the agreements between (1) the bank & the builder/WBHB and (2) the builder and the allottes of the plots/flats (whatever be).

The question arises, whether the allottes have bipartite agreement with the builder only or a tripartite agreement with bank also?

If you like, you may send complete details of your problem at through email at: contactsssfi@gmail.com

PS Dhingra

Patron

SUPER SPECIALTY SERVICES FOUNDATION (INDIA)

DATT K   20 June 2016

Querist while raising query 2 years back requested

Sir- Pls treat this as URGENT

(Guest)

Thanks for your audit. I was not a member at the time of posting of the query and also could also not notice the period of posting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register