LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

san123   29 January 2019

Sale deed measutement is different from actual property

my grand mother's property(house ) measutement is 50*60 sq feet. but in sale deed they have mentioned measurement is 20*30 due to may be wrong measutement .she has taken this property in the year 1981 and then she constructed the houes. neighbors check bandi is correct. but what to do now.

my grand mother died already. who selled this property to my grand mother is also died. currenty ipropery is in my mother name. so can anyone sujjest me the next step according to law. 

can we go for re measurement and re register the remaining land to us.?

Learning

8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 January 2019

How much u have in possession .50*60or20*30. If u have50*60possession checkbandi is correct it is quiet o. K any one is objecting u against measurements. U have sellers sale deed or not.if u have 20*30in possession remaining is owned by whom. Only measurement mistake .

san123   29 January 2019

currently we have a house in the measurement of 50*60.its under us only. but measurement wise it is 50*60 but we dont have document for this measurement. in measurement they have mentioned like this east to west 10 gaj and north to south 8 gaj.this is village site so its come under grama punchayath.

and  they have mentioned left and right checkbandi properly. left part we have someon house and right part also we have someon's building. they are not knowing anything about this.

san123   29 January 2019

currently we have a house in the measurement of 50*60.its under us only. but measurement wise it is 50*60 but we dont have document for this measurement. in measurement they have mentioned like this east to west 10 gaj and north to south 8 gaj.this is village site so its come under grama punchayath. and  they have mentioned left and right checkbandi properly. left part we have someon house and right part also we have someon's building. they are not knowing anything about this.

but recently someone get to know about of sale deed .so in future they may play game using this measurement with blackmale.  so what step can we take,?

shall place a request for remeasuremnt request to Punchayth or what?

what steps can we take to get the document for whole land?

san123   29 January 2019

currently we have a house in the measurement of 50*60.its under us only. but measurement wise it is 50*60 but we dont have document for this measurement. in measurement they have mentioned like this east to west 10 gaj and north to south 8 gaj.this is village site so its come under grama punchayath. and  they have mentioned left and right checkbandi properly. left part we have someon house and right part also we have someon's building. they are not knowing anything about this. but recently someone get to know about of sale deed .so in future they may play game using this measurement with blackmale.  so what step can we take,? shall place a request for remeasuremnt request to Punchayth or what?   what steps can we take to get the document for whole land?

Shashi Dhara   29 January 2019

R. U paying tax for whole.what measurement was given to gram Panchayat when u bought the propertywhat entry was made .their is any measurement mentioned in gram Panchayat. U see the Panchayat records . If any one objects ufile declaratory suit in court. U prove in court with the help of checkbandi and Panchayati records.

san123   29 January 2019

IN PUNCHAYATH Document they have mention as  9*12 meters . completet detrails not in punchayath document. we are paying tax also.but in rural just we pay tax for house ,they wont charge measutement wise i think. sir

Shashi Dhara   30 January 2019

Then u have to check the details who sold land to u if they have sold entire 50*60and their is no remainder and neighbour s extent.u have constructed building in50*60area or not.when u have constructed house it has passed atleast 15yrs.

san123   30 January 2019

my grand mother constrcuted this house 30 years back sir.she constrcuted this in the area of 50*60. seller already died they dont keep document for remianing land bz he sold entire land i think. bz till now no one from der end questioned. and they did't know that land is registed for 24*30 so its may be mistake with sales deed entry .during 80's peoples not measured properly.

so seller does not have document for remaining land. moreoever this is village land peoples were illiterate during that time.

currently in the left part we have someone's house and in the right part we have a house of someone. so we contrctued house first..after that left and right building were constrcucted sir.

can we go for remeasurement through punchayatha and get new e khatha of 50*60 square feet ?

what can we do now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register