Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjan (IT)     27 August 2011

Sale agreement validity

HI,

I recently enter into a Saleagreement. Where we made changes to the clauses mentioned in the initial saleagreement. As builder says sale agreement is valid only up to registration after that there is no need of it or its VOId. Is it Ture?

Are the claus mentioned in that are not valid after that.

Learning

8 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     27 August 2011

yes, once register the sale agreement after that you could not add extra clauses if you add the sale agreement is void, because of alteration of agreement.

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     27 August 2011

If both party agree, than it can bedone.

Hi Sir, Thanks for your response, As builder says after registration there is no use of sale agreement and any thing in that is of no use. As i am going to purchase ready to occupay flat.

SANJAY SHARMA (ADVOCATE IN CHARGE)     27 August 2011

no there is not any need to registration of sale agreement because you have also get the reciept with this sale agreement that shows the transction between seller and buyer against the concern property

No, My Question is after sale agreement if i wnet ahead and get the property registered and its on my name. After that How the sales agreement be used do we need it or can be thrown out.?

niranjan (civil practice)     28 August 2011

When sale deed is executed,it means that sale agreement is fulfilled,yes but if sale agreement is otherwise not in consonance with the agreement,you can proceed to get that part of agreement executed.

SANJAY SHARMA (ADVOCATE IN CHARGE)     28 August 2011

U HAVE TO KEEP IT FOR A CHAIN SYSTEM OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

Sh S. Kumar (Other)     07 September 2012

You may contact us For the Legal Drafting and Registration of Sale Deed, Sale Agreement, Agreement to Sell in Delhi.

SK Gupta

+91-8800418408

Sale Deed in Delhi

Sale Agreement Delhi

For more information, visit

https://www.onlinepropertyregistration.com/sale-deed-registration.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register