LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sssssssss (fff)     19 June 2019

Salary related

In a govt. Aided educational institution the normal mode of giving salary is by looking at biometric attendance and attandance in attendance register signed by the employee. But some people are given salary without taking biometrics and without taking attendance in attendance register. Whether it comes under any offence of i.p.c

Learning

9 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 June 2019

It amounts to cheating public authority and using govt for unlawful gains.  The real offender may not be guilty, but the salary disbursement officer and public authority's responsible officials are the criminals.

Sir can u tell the i.p.c. related to above offence and whether this offence will be handled by police or by anti corruption bureau

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 June 2019

A complainant, being a common man need not teach the sections to police, the complainant's duty and responsibility is restricted to placing facts supported by valid documents, and it is the Police that has to frame those sections under IPC.

Thank you sir for your response.

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     19 June 2019

Dear Querist,

Pl. indicate the position held by such employee whose salary is calculated by D.D.O. without referring to attendance recorrds suggested by you. Some times , employees are kept to execute specific work/ events, assigned mobile duties ,to take up emergency/relief work , in such cases lump sum pay out is fixed by the competent authority and upon satisfactory completion of the assigned job, salary is disbursed basing on cerficate given by Supervising official.THese matters are duly provided in Govt. General Financial Rules. So, without going through the facts and applicable rules , one can not term all such disbursements as violative or illeagal.

Various classes of employees in engineering college bikaner are namely (non teaching post by contractor basis), (teaching post guest faculty, adhoc and regular faculty), non teaching adhoc,non teaching regular.all of them sign in various registers alloted to them deptt. Wise and also biometric attendance was started from session of 2014_2015 in ecb bikaner. RTI application for getting all the biometric attendance from 2014-15 till date and getting salary paid details from 2014-15 till date was filed by me. But no response even by first applellate authority was received. I also put up a public interest paragraph in my RTI application that "it has been found by verbal conversation that some of the employees have been given salary without taking their biometric attendance and attendance in register, if this info is not given then whole purpose of rti act will be defeated". Even after that no response has been received. I don't know the position held by those employees.

Non giving of rti reply is clearly indicating something is fishing going in departments of ecb bikaner

Non giving of rti reply is clearly indicating something is fishing going in departments of ecb bikaner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register