Salary reduced

a

Dear all,

can i ask my company to reduce the salary and if they do it by giving a valid legal reason? will this work in maintenace court to reduce wife's maintenance? are there any legal setbacks by doing so?

Please advise.

Originally posted by : Ravi
Dear all,

can i ask my company to reduce the salary and if they do it by giving a valid legal reason? will this work in maintenace court to reduce wife's maintenance? are there any legal setbacks by doing so?

Please advise.

Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya.  Yeah...

a

Originally posted by : Prasanna Advocate

Originally posted by : Ravi

Dear all,

Please advise.

Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya. Chutiya milgaya.  Yeah...

are you mocking fun at me ? or something else. since you are an advocate, dont you think to reply people's query in a professional way on public platform. Please understand we are the victims of gender biased laws. women play dirty tricks and things, men cannot do anything on their defence.

Very good idea not known to advocates.go and ask him he happily do it.why salary shud be reduced go and ask him to depromote.he depromotes and reduce Ur grade also.

Mr. Ravi, the act which you wanted to do now and expect your employer also to become your partner, is manipulation of the fact in order to cheat with the Court. Be aware, your wife will not be a silent spectator.

a

@om prakash - does this mean i have to earn fixed income to keep up the maintenace amount? do you think it is possible for a man to earn same fixed income in his life span?

is there no other way to defend ourselves to reduce maintenace?

First of all you hire good criminal minded advocate who can get you out of this mess.  You can contact me.  I can guide you.  Fees etc we talk later.   But no way asking employer to reduce salary is way ahead.

If u have to get permanent solution give once lumpsum amount ant take permanent rid off from her.if u engage eminent advocate he will take heavy amount as fees.the result is same he may reduce maintenance at the same time u have to bear heavy cost of advocate.so their is no loss no gain

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu