LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bishwambher Nath Sharma (HR-Admin)     22 December 2014

Salary put on hold

I have been  working with a private company as HR-Admin in Kolkata for last 9 months . My salary for Nov, 2014 has been  put on hold by the management without any reason. Even other staff’s salary have been credited and mailed me that my salary put on hold.Even company deducted some amount from my salary for PF, Mediclaim etc but did not deposited the same in PF office and not registered with PF company. I haven't resigned or company terminated me. Now I am still attending the duty on time. when i asked for my salary, management ignoring my calls. Now company is not paying me anything.It's very difficult to survive.  kindly guide that I suppose to do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 December 2014

Narrate all representations made so far in writing (preferably by letter thru Redg.Post, or from personal email I'd) addressed to the appointing authoritie/MD and mention the email video which salary is put on hold(attach a copy) without explaining any reason...... and not being paid despite unlimited representations.... and that you are attending to the duties(download attendance record) and request to supply salary slip and salary... Look for another employment and firm up ASAP... You can approach employees/trade unions, Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act,West Bengal Shops and Commercial Establishment Act,o/o Labor Commissioner.... and your Labor Law Consultant/Service matters Lawyer may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420.....and winding up petition... Unpaid wages is debt on employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register