LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lohitaksh   29 May 2017

Salary not received

I am Raghunath from vijayawada worked for a 3 star hotel MINERVA GRAND as rooms division manager for 2 1/2 years. Since the work place is not favor to do job I resigned with 1 month notice in written. My last working day was 24th April 2017. On may 6th I was called to hotel and said I will not receive any salary and the benefits. They shown a bIg credit list worth Rs. 1,60,000. 50% of the amount mistakes are done by my subordinates. During my notice period nothing discussed with me. After resigned they have not paid my salary also. I lost Rs.50,000 incl my salary. Mistakes done by others are posted to my salary and cheated me. I DONT HAVE APPOINTMENT LETTER. BUT SALARY CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE COMPANY SHOWS I AM WORKING WITH THEM. ARE THOSE SUFFICIENT TO FILE A CASE IN LABOR COURT. please help me.

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 May 2017

cONTact a good labor  or service lawyer ands after discussion file a oa our court case armed with what all evidence you've. I think whaT YOU'VE IS SUFFICINET. COURT SUMMONS YOUR EMPLOYERS TO KNOW YOUR SLALARY.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2017

Did you submit notice of resignation, final resignation in writing?

Has company supplied any acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, NOC/NDC?

Has any stinker, memo, SCN been issued to you while in service, and your sub ordinates?

In the loss as per procedure of sanction/approval are you any authority to of sanction/approve?

Were you a party to loss?

lohitaksh   30 May 2017

I am thankful to every one who responded to my problem. I submitted resignation letter in written and remainder to general manager weekly and asked to do needful. They tried to convince me, I said kindly releave me and I didn't have any demands. After few days gm said he lost my resignation letter, I said I can produce another one. They didn't give any noc / ndc. I didn't have any blackmark, no memo/stinker issued. Regards Raghunath

Originally posted by : lohitaksh
I am Raghunath from vijayawada worked for a 3 star hotel MINERVA GRAND as rooms division manager for 2 1/2 years. Since the work place is not favor to do job I resigned with 1 month notice in written. My last working day was 24th April 2017. On may 6th I was called to hotel and said I will not receive any salary and the benefits. They shown a bIg credit list worth Rs. 1,60,000. 50% of the amount mistakes are done by my subordinates. During my notice period nothing discussed with me. After resigned they have not paid my salary also. I lost Rs.50,000 incl my salary. Mistakes done by others are posted to my salary and cheated me. I DONT HAVE APPOINTMENT LETTER. BUT SALARY CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE COMPANY SHOWS I AM WORKING WITH THEM. ARE THOSE SUFFICIENT TO FILE A CASE IN LABOR COURT. please help me.

'They shown a bIg credit list worth Rs. 1,60,000.'

What is this list?

How was it shown to you?

While posting such queries employee should post basic information! 

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial? 

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it? 
What is your designation and nature of duties? 

How many persons report to you? 

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? 
Since how many months you are working? 
Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you? 

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2017

As already suggested and appreciated by you, you may show all docs, agreement signed by you, communications, evidences on record to a very able local senior counsel specializing in labor/service matters for a considered opinion.

Labor/Service matters is altogether different filed of law and at each location there are a few counsels that specialize in it and they are very well known.

Usually such matters are referred to them by any counsel worth his/her salt.

Lawyers handling civil matters usually do not meddle in Labor/Service matters.

Inquire locally for such counsels and you will have a list of all such few counsels at your location.

Chose carefully, a counsel that suits you.

Use the inputs received by you in this thread in your future endeavors.

Online discussions have its own limitations and are not substitute for considered opinion and consultation with due examination of relevant docs and inputs in person with a counsel specializing in respective field of .

There are endless numbers of threads at LCI also by unsuspecting querists that have been fleeced by posers posing as expert lawyers.

The discussions at LCI are FREE and should not be exploited as a medium to allure unsuspecting querists to pay a FEE in the name of so called consultation……………

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register