LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhananjay   07 August 2015

Salary not received

As my brother was working with pvt firm from last 13 years in middle management position. He was died in road accident in 2013, while goinig to the company. But company  not giving any compesation as well outstanding salary,Pf, and Gratuity. Company owner not responding for outstanding salary and compasation.so please guide me, how can i take action against the employer.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2015

From 2013 have the legal heirs or representative communicated in writing to the company’s owners and do they have copies and proof of dispatch and proof of delivery?

Or do they have record of all calls made, visits etc?

You may narrate all representations made by letter and raise the demands thru Redg. Post and demand to supply everything by Redg Post only so as to reach in say next 7 days.

Thereafter a legal notice can be served and court of law can be approached.

For PF: Submit withdrawal forms thru RPFC in nearest PF office under proper acknowledgment.

For Gratuity: Submit FormI thru Redg. Post.

For outstanding salary: complaint u/s 406,420 and/or winding up petition, civil court can be approached. Employee’s/Trade Unions can also be approached.

Compnesation: TO and from to company is covered.

You may consult an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register