LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashita Tewari (BDM)     27 November 2014

Salary not paid

I have joined the company,Authentic Insurance Brokers India Ltd., on 6th Oct 2014, At the time of joining, I was given a position of Business Development Manager.After some time, ex-AVP of the company, Vonod Pant asked to see the HR deptt., Training department.Inspite of asking again and again, offer letter was not given to me.I was sincerely doing my job, however the company could not do well in sales.And Mr.Vinod Pant fired me on 29th Oct. saying that on 10th Nov.,salary will be paid.However, when I went there , Vinod Pant told me that salary will not be paid.When I said I would complaint against him,he said as I donot have any proof of the company, nobody would trust you.I approached the director of the company, Mr . Ankur, he kept on telling me to call on such and such date and now he didnot even pick my phone.

Learning

1 Replies

Shahnawaz (law student)     27 November 2014

Unless you have Proof Documentary evidence viz appointment letter you cannot prove that  you was working as  employee of the department , moreever  you must also consult  lawyer expert in service matters who will see the service rules applicable on your company or department. then you can file petition before the High Court Under Sec . 226 for voilation of fundamental rights 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register