LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shankey gupta (BDM)     05 December 2014

Salary not gives after all dues have been cleared

Dear Sir, I was working in a company based in jallandhar, looking after its works in chandigarh, they paid me one month's salary, but after 2 months they said that they do not need me any more to work in their company, the company is not a pvt ltd company but a firm. I have the proof of delay as messages that I have had in conversation with the owner. he had said that i need to clear my dues from the client side payments, which are now cleared, but he has yet not paid my pending salary, whenever I try to contact him he say's that he will credit it, but he has still not done it and now he is not picking u my phone call also. I want to file a case against him for my pending salary, he had not given me any offer letter, but I have the transactions in my account which show that he had credited money from his account in my account. I can furnish the details from the clients side that they have made payments against the orders that I had picked on behalf of the company. Kindly guide what procedure I should follow so that I can get the money I have pending against him.  

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2014

consult a civil lawyer and arrange to send a legal notice to the firm.

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     05 December 2014

approach the labour tribunal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register