Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Kumar   23 November 2017

Salary deduction

Hii,

I am working in a company who have deducted 11000/- from my salary without any reason after asking they said that i was on leave so they have deducted my salary after completing six months I took 9days leave but it was never said that it will be deducted from my salary neither they have mentioned this in my offer letter after i completed the project successfully they themself asked me to go for a leave as there is no work you can go and come so that when work starts i will not ask for leave but they deducted my salary my self i have mailed them about this and discussed with them verbally also .but it was never said to me and never notified to me that leave will deductable please guide what legal steps i can take as they are doing this nonsense everytime with different reasons.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2017

Did they ask you to proceed on leave in writing?

Did they state in writing that there is NO work and you remain at home?

Did you submit leave application (mentioning such reason) under proper acknowledgment? 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2017

What is issued to you; offer letter or appointment letter?

What is the leave policy/number of leaves mentioned in docs issued to you?

Has any salary slip been issued to you and deduction shown it with reason?

Vikram Kumar   28 November 2017

I was issued an offer letter on which i have to reply as acceptance of offer given to me which I did.

There is nothing mentioned according to leaves and policy in the offer letter it is written that all it will done according to policy of the company but what is the policy is not mentioned.

No for salary slip i have to ask them but when i asked for the deduction they said due to leave they have deducted the salary.

Vikram Kumar   28 November 2017

no they said it verbally but then they also dont have any proof that i was on leave.

no it was also verbally that i can go on lave as there is no work.

no everything was verbally as there was no work so it didn't matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register