Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Windworld   21 July 2016

Salary and full and final not received

Hi,
I was working with my past company for 8 years and due to the delay in Salary and their irregularity in payment and excess work pressure I left the job. I was working as AGM in Finance dept and post giving resignation i completed the NOTICE period to the fullest+few more days. I have left the company since 5 months but still they haven't given me any pending salary (6 months salary is pending) and also F&F. I have received releaving letter and F&F calculation + no dues certificate. The theoretical process is all done but payment not received.
Pls suggest what to do.... If need to go Legal then pls help with someone contact details who can help us in Mumbai.
We are in urgent need of money.... Plz help.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2016

Narrate all reprsentations by final reprsentation to good offices of appointing authority, MD, Board, under proper acknowledgment and request tos upply.........................pending dues within say..............7days.

You may approach a very able counsel specializing in service matters.

The Dept. of Labor Maharashtra provides concilliation for 'Non Workman' by arranging a common meeting.

You can try by contacting DLC.

If nothing works your able counsel may opine:

To File complaint u/s406,420, civil suit for  recovery, damages, winding up petition...........etc

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 August 2016

I'd go by  expert adviceof Mr.Kumar Doeb.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register