LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NILAM   12 March 2017

Salary and bonus

I was worked with my last employer i.e Private Co. at Worli, they told me in Dec that leave this job due to company financial problem. so i leave the job on 1st Feb 2017. that time means in Dec my boss told me i gave you bonus and salary when i leave the job. but after that when i leave job they can not pay my 1 month salary and bonus. they told me first you come office and teach my new employee and complete work which is arise after my leaving the job. I joining that co on 02 Nov 2015 to 31st Jan 2017. as per our interview discussion they told me about bonus. they commit me that they give me 1 month salary bonus at the time of Diwali. so what i do now ?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 March 2017

One Prespective: If nothing is in writing; then it is entirely upto your employer (or Boss if Boss is also employer) to pay or not!

Other Prespective: Apply your own judgment or faith or belief,  and invest your own time, money and energy to  train the person chosen by your boss or employer as your replacement and go to office daily and train.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 March 2017

While posting such queries employee should post basic information! 

What is this establishment (that issued appointment leter and employed the employee); Commercial, Industrial? 

What is its nature of business say; IT, Banking?
How many persons are employed in it? 

What is your designation and nature of duties? 
How many persons report to you? 
Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ? 
You are in which state? Does company have an office at your location?
Since how many months you are working? 

Is your employment confirmed or are you under Probation Period?
What is your monthly salary and break up?
Are you ( or all affected employees) united and member of employee's/trade unions?
Has employer been issuing salary slips of each month, Form16, PF number PF a/c slips, ESIC card? 

Have you resigned? If yes: What is submitted by you: Notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect? 

Do you have copy of it and its acknowledgment by employer, its proof of dispatch and delivery by you? 
Did you mention notice period/LWD in it? 
Has any appointment letter been issued to you? 

What is the notice period tendered by you and applicable to you as per appointment letter? Has employer mentioned rate of notice pay in appointment letter e.g; basic,Gross,CTC…? 

Are you member of any employee’s/trade unions?

NILAM   14 March 2017

thats main problem i have no any writing proof, but sir i worked whole month. i have salary certificate and my attendance also available in that office.

NILAM   14 March 2017

sir why i should teach new girl ?? actually when i working that co that time i teach new 2 girls but Unfortunately they all three girls left job. and one more thing when my last day that office i also teach one more new girl that appointed by my sir. so i do my work. wehn i leave that job after 10 days sir appointed new accountant. so this is not my duty to teach her. because i joint the new co. so how can possible to going to old office and teach that girl.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 March 2017

If you have trained/handed over the charge to your replacement  on last day then employer should be satisfied.

If there is nothing in writing then request the employer to pay your dues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register