LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Verma   07 June 2016

Salary & settlement

Hi, Alok here,I was resign from company in Jul 2014.I served notice period too.I worked in company 1 year 3months in Bangalore location.The company head office in Goa. Company is pvt Ltd and functioning in retail industry.Bt still now company doesn'clear my last month salary and settlement.Last 2years I am calling to Goa HR and my Retail Mannager in Bangalore.They are telling company don't have fund,u will get but date they are not committing.while company still is functioning.Now I shifted to Nagpur.wht should I do. Pls guide me. Pls pls

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 June 2016

Send them legal notice through lawyer for ur pending settlement & last month salary.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2016

You may post the exact extract from appointment letter on termination/resignation. ( Noted: You served notice period as per your post).

What is your designation  and nature of duties in offer/appointment letter and on record/ in practise? Did you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Could anyone cancell/amend your recommendations? ( Noted; Software developer)

You were in which state ( Noted; bangalore, HO;Goa, Currently you are at Nagpur)? Does company have its office at Nagpur? Does your address in company records remain the same?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial (Noted:retail company) ?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation?

Are you a member of employees/trade unions?

What was your last drawn salary?

You were under probation/confirmed?

Do you have acknowledgment of notice of resignation and its POD?

Did you tender final resignation? Did you write to appointing authority/MD etc that on dated................Mr/Ms..................asked you to stop coming to office?

Do you have salary slips of all months, last month,PF a/c slip of each year, Form16, FnF statement?

Has employer supplied anything to you in writng, till date?

Did you record the calls etc?

What was the max. number of employees this company had any point of time?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2016

What was your last drawn salary?

Alok Verma   08 June 2016

Thnks Mr.Kumar Sir. Yeah I have joining letter and after resignation they given me Experience letter too. Company don't have office in Nagpur,Is it possible to give legal notice from Nagpur? Pls suggest me....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2016

You have not replied to all points, pointwise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2016

You may issue a legal notice demanding your dues from Nagpur also

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register