Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   08 February 2016

Salary

Dear ALL

I am Amit working in noida My company office is in noida and registerd in west bangel company is private limited . company has terminate me on 19 nov because of i am asking about my arear would me around 75000. at the time of termination they said that your wor is not good we cannot afford you and said we will release your money in next month . i left the company and joined another one on 15 dec now i am asking for my mony they are saying that i have stole the company material at the time of working thats why we are not giving salary i got news from my old collegue that he is selling some material in cash and showing theft case on me . he has taken sighned with all labours after making pressure of job that i have made our our order with company material . but i did not do this . please suggest what should i do ? as he is already an old defaulter ICICI bank has been closed his acound because of 250 check bounce in 1 year . please help me out .

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 February 2016

Sir,

If you think they can abscond very soon, then better recourse would be to file a complaint for the criminal breach of the trust.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2016

Your query is not properly drafted.

You may consult an able counsel specialzing in labor-service related matters.

You may supply a final representation narrating your demands and to call back termination order, false charges levied in termination order,etc..........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register