Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     16 November 2014

Saharanpur police officer

To,

The Chief Minister and Governor of U.P  

And 

The U.P Administrative Officials and Higher Rank Police Officials deputed,

State:- Uttar Pardesh.

Article 350 of the Constitution of India.

FIR 154 Cr.p.PC -Read With- Sec 7, 13, Sec 66A of IT ACT 2000.

Read with- Sec 29A IPC -Read with- Sec 88A Indian Evidence Act

Kindly Take needful action on:-

CEO Crime, Crime No. 86/14, 9454457882.  

[Under Officers ASP/SSP/DIG/IG/ADGP/DGP]

Appointed I.O Rajpal Singh (Mobile unknown.)

Previous I.O R.P.Singh (9897373866)

Saharanpur.

Resp. Sir,

1. That I KK Agarwal Adv. has been a practicing lawyer since 2009 and has been contesting various client cases in the cities of Delhi, Muzaffarnagar, kariana and Saharanpur. That I am registered member of Saharanpur & Muzaffarnagar Bar Association and registered with Supreme Court entrance practicing advocate.  That recently on dated 09-07-14 an I.O of yours name R.P Singh 9897373866 meet to me and inform me that a case against me was registered. Again it was false that a case against Unknown person was registered. The documents he has carried with us was Only My Reliance number ID Proof 9319365499 which was issued to me on my ID Proof a long ago by my the Reliance network provider when first time I get connection issued.  That carrying ID is not of my Internet service provider not the IP Address he showed shows that my carrying ID access that IP Address assigned to me.

2. That I get observed that complaint is draft by any person and the Saharanpur Bar give my Mobile number from its directory or he gets from known sources about me to that person acquainted and may get written on Email ID to get forward to person and then he himself then complaint get lodged for bothering me. The compliant was sending by any person whether on my mobile number ID have or other person have or by Rahul Tyagi himself have sent is not a crime under Art 350 of the Constitution of India.

3. That is cheap dirty trick a common man can do by writing himself complaint and forwarded to his Email or postal address from other unknown place and then may register himself compliant that he got compliant from that person whose name find on letter or Email get written. This type of method is used in Kidnapping cases where someone get kidnapped by their own people and may a phone call and complaint lodged from somewhere place that he has been kidnapped that person.

4. That today I am contesting various cases and suits before the various courts of Muzaffarnagar & Saharanpur and the other rivalry parties may harm me for damaging my reputation by sending Online fabricated Emails or Postal Mails to the other person so that they take revenge from me and in past I get some threatening calls from Pakistan and whose number I have reported to the CBI and the CBI have stopped that unknown Emails and calls to get contact me further.

PRAYER-1 

Under these difficult circumstances kindly block all the duplicate Emails created on my name and only two Email ID of my will be accessible from my personal Email account. That in the future if any person may send a fake and bogus complaint to you and it is your duty to ask first to me that sir have you forwarded a complaint to me if not then I am not responsible for that. People are of shrewd mind and they make scrupulous complaint to anyone.  The matter is nothing but was target to me personally for hurting me so I am not responsible for the Internet World as it is not safe when people do Internet for their business work.  That time to time I may forward this complaint to you as I am not feeling relax again this type of mischievous activity may will not be done against me as someone is following me Online and get targeted to me. That kindly not entrap me on this fictitious matter created by someone to target me. I am the real person and not a fake one who cannot hide my identity in the Internet World.

That any further queries and answer may be asked on my below given numbers regarding this complaint.

Date:- 16-11-2014       Complainant From:-

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Ch A-11, District Collectrate Compound,

Muzaffarnagar -251001, U.P

Mb:- 9319365499, 9997476919

Members of :- District Bar Association Muzaffarnagar

Saharanpur Adhivakta Association, Saharanpur

++ OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS FOR STATE HIGHER ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS TO TELL THAT:-  ++

1- That on dated 01-10-2014 the IO Police Officer of CO City -II Police Office at Saharanpur Name Ramesh Tomar 8859002663 officer has inquired and take my statements with running various cases documents till today of the incident on complaint moved of dated 22-Aug-2014 to the DGP Lucknow and the SSP Saharanpur against accuseds who were the real brothers of my demised mother having named Anil Kumar and Deepak Goel of Saharanpur threatening me.

2. Today 07-11-2104 the LIU Inspector Avnish Sharma of Saharanpur Mobile Number 9536977330 meet me and investigated the matter today for the above my complaint which I forwarded to the U.P Chief Minister and others on matter fake ID complaint matter pending before Crime Branch 86/14 at Saharanpur.

3. That on dated 13-11-2014 I had come to Saharanpur for contesting our mother property suits before Civil Judge Senior Division Saharanpur where I may sit 10-15 minutes only in Saharanpur Bar premises where the other parties of suit come for compromise to me & get sign on papers but suddenly the two suit parties may change as they meet personally to the Rahul Tyagi S/o Bhramjeet Sharma and he done oral fight to me and threatened me to beat me and throw me out form the Bar premises. That after that I get heard that Rahul Tyagi have demanded Rs 50000/- from Deepak Goel necessary party in civil suit 236/11 before Civil Judge [S.D] 1st & 713/11 before Civil Judge [S.D] and then kill me in by sending Saharanpur District Jail to me and always stopped me for contesting cases and suit in between Saharanpur and Muzaffarnagar courts and may take away my mother property rights waived thru court of law at Saharanpur in my absence. That My Life already in in danger in legal profession and the local Saharanpur crime branch police atrocities may it rapid increase towards harm or injury or causes death.

4. That on same day 13-11-2014 Rahul Tyagi S/o Bhramjeet Sharma made a undue pressure on Crime Branch under ASP/SSP and removed previous I.O R.P Singh as he not found any material evidence against anybody and appointed new I.O Rajpal Singh and he issue threatening notice to me on behalf of Rahul Tyagi Adv deep pressure without mentioning the meeting venue, time and his phone number on notice and then go on a Casual leave for 14-Nov-2014 to 30-Nov-2014 so that after that in that number of day will passed he take evil action on me one sided. 

5. That the complaint in Crime 86/14 is not of me under IT ACT and sending any grievance lawful complaint to anybody authority in any means by any simple person on India is not a crime under the Article of 350 of Constitution of India. It is undue pressure on local crime branch police in color of his office has been putting to just threatened me for implicate me in false case with Rahul Tyagi support so that I may get mental botheration and waste of time my life on contesting false cases before court of law and may ham my reputation as a lawyer and stopped me for coming cases and suits to contest before Saharanpur court of law.

6. Copy of this complaint will give to the I.O Rajpal Singh, Office CEO Crime as I received notice Sec 41 Crpc from him (by Prithivi Singh constable) on dated 14- Nov-14 at Muzaffarnagar home and for pursuing my this answer in meanwhile and work according to law or call me as I.O Rajpal Singh is on C. L since 14-Nov-14 to 30-Nov-14 and cannot be contacted personally neither I get know his official mobile number to get connected.

PRAYER-2

That in U.P State several high Profile crime happened and the police not get time to investigate it fully while in this fabricated case the local police some officer wasting time and money on bogus Email any complaint and conjointly working with the evil behavior advocate like Rahul Tyagi taking revenge on me as I have come from Muzaffarnagar to Saharanpur from last 6 years alone and also member of Saharanpur Bar but the local some evil advocate like Rahul Tyagi do not want that other cities advocate may practice in court of Saharanpur and do help for aggrieved clients. So kindly may remove from this trapping concocted case as the whole unlawful dirty mean methods is using on taking personal revenge & grudge between advocates personal war and antagonism and hatred.

Date :-16-11-2014

Complainant From:-

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate,

Ch A-11, District Collectrate Compound,

Muzaffarnagar -251001, U.P

Mb:- 9319365499, 9997476919

Members of :- District Bar Association, Muzaffarnagar

Saharanpur Adhivakta Association, Saharanpur

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies