LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     15 November 2014

Saharanpur advocate review

Dirty and hooligan practice of law is adopting by a Advocate name Rahul Tyagi S/o Bhramjeet Sharma Adv secretary of Saharanpur Adhivakta Association.

9410247579 (Mr. Rahul Tyagi) Kindly see https://saharanpuradhivaktaassociation.org/ with his photo in arrogance attitude siting with black face on chair.

1.  That on dated 13-11-2014 I had come to Saharanpur District court for contesting our mother property suits pending since 4 years before Civil Judge Senior Division Saharanpur where I may sit 10-15 minutes only in Saharanpur Bar premises where the other parties of suit come for compromise to me & get sign on papers but suddenly the two suit parties may change as they meet personally to the Rahul Tyagi S/o Bhramjeet Sharma and he done oral fight to me and threatened me to beat me and throw me out form the Bar premises. That after that I get heard that Rahul Tyagi have demanded Rs 50000/- from Deepak Goel a party in our civil suit 236/11 before Civil Judge [S.D] 1st & 713/11 before Civil Judge [S.D] and then kill me in by sending Saharanpur District Jail to me and always stopped me for contesting cases and suit in between Saharanpur and Muzaffarnagar courts and may take away my mother property rights waived thru court of law at Saharanpur.

2. That the some jealous dirty behavior advocate think that only advocates of their Bar Association (although I am also member of this Bar also) who specially associated with their personal friends group may practice before Saharanpur Courts and rest advocates who comes from outside cities or State are to be disrespected and threaten  them so that they get not come for practice before courts of Saharanpur.

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Ch:A-11 , District Collectrate Compound

Muzaffarnagar - 251001.

Mb:- 9319365499, 9997476919

Member of District Bar Association, Muzaffarnagar

Member of Saharanpur Adhivakta Assoication, Saharanpur.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register