Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasudha J (Documentation)     03 December 2016

Sage guard for the widow property and family

ubject : urgent clarification

My husband's agricultural properties was transferred in my name after his death, (My husband got the property by a registered family partition) but in the year 2012-2013, my in-laws has filed a case against me stating that i have no rights towards the property in Somwarpet ( Coorg) tahasildar court. AS i had all the legal documents in my husband name, Tahashildar court has ordered to transfer all the properties to my name. but now, again they have filed a case in AC court in Madikeri, stating that my name should be removed and my son's name to be included ( who is 14yrs old). since the birth of my son or after death of my husband, no one from my in-laws side has asked for the well being of my son. I am worried after the transfer in my son's name, they may harm his life. My In laws are creating a lot of problems,by harassing mentally & financially. and one commerical shop which is transferred in my name, my laws had locked the shop and kept the key with them and even asking they are just treatning. Now what are the necessary steps that i can take. to sage guard myself, my son and all my properties. please guide me

Regards

Vasudha J

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     03 December 2016

Dear Querist,

First of all dont afraid from anyone. Now a days laws and police and courts are so active and strict and executive in implementation of laws that no one can infringe any ones right.

First of all let me tell you that the property ditrubution among hindu family is done in accordance to hindu sucession amendment act 2005 . Being a class one legal heir after your husbands death the property will equally distrubuted among you and your son. So in the ownership forum or column both yours and yours son name will be enetered. However if son is minor you canrepresent him in court as a guardian.

If they are filing same cases against you for same matter and cause of action in different courts its illegal and barred by section 11 of the cpc that is resjudicata.

If they had locked up the commercial shop in your name just take few labourers and break that lock up and take posession immediately however if they try to make any obstruction you can take help of the police.however yiu have not explained many things in the query.

if any doubt remains, dnt hesistate to call me on given numbers in my profile.

stay blessed !

vasudha J (Documentation)     03 December 2016

thanks a lot for your extended support.

I  require your guidence in future, please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register