Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Bdr   15 June 2018

SURNAME SPELLING CORRECTION

Dear Sir,

I've completed my M.COM degree this year 2012.but the names on my educational certificates are as -

SSC and HSC , PASSPORT AADHAAR CARD - DEEPAK BADHUR SARKI and father surname was incorrect (BAHADUR spelling MISTAKE AND SARKI IS EXTRA ADDED)

So in such a situation what kind of action I needs to take for making any one name fianal?

These changes has made by the cleark.

I have not made any gazzte or notary due to lack of information.

but now I'm looking in trouble.i want to spelled my surname as Deepak Bahadur

Sir,I am confused,pls suggest me a correct procedure.

Learning

1 Replies

Raghav Arora   15 June 2018

Hi! Thanks for the question! Here you will have to give time to the situation, as you stated that you completed your M. Com in 2012, it has been a long time since your HSC and SSC(Usually it is difficult if it is past 5 years since your results were declared). Procedurally, you will have to get an application forwarded by your principal or the concerned authority from the school to the board that your school falls under. The board after due scrutiny and checking according to the school records and permissions will send the corrected certificate in 7-10 days.

If this does not work then you will have to file a Declaration Suit in the Civil Court where you stay and have an order passes to resolve the problem.

I hope you have some clarity about the procedure! Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register