LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Jain   25 April 2019

SRA scheme

Maharashtra s r a scheme , is launched for poor people but many scheme have started but not completed since 17-20 years Is there any limits to ascheme completion process

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 April 2019

Get that information from the implementation agency SRA by filing RTI Application as per Maharashtra format and with RTI fee of Rs.10/- Adhesive court fee stamp.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me the details of all pending/ongoing projects with Date of commencement, present status, proposed date of completion, and reasons for the delay.

2. Please inform whether SRA is covered under RERA.

3. Please provide such circular/order/notification that states the time frame within which a scheme must be completed.

4. Please informs action taken against builders for the inordinate delay and whether further works were awarded if the builder fails to complete one work and delaying the project.

5. Please provide a copy of any minutes/orders/notification in which the abnormal delay was discussed with concern in such meetings and proposed steps for speeding the pending works.

If the allottees paid any amount, they are entitled to form as a group and can file a complaint before Consumer forum and expenses per each person may not exceed Rs.10/- if one of them appears as the party in person, and if a complaint is filed in a group of  that project members are 20 -for more emphasis.on issue and concern for majority members.  Compensation can also be claimed under CP Act.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2019

The query suggests no legal elements or issues therefrom.

Ravi Jain   27 April 2019

which department in s ra scheme should i adrress the r t i

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 April 2019

Search SRA website, RTI segment and file RTI Application to designated State Public Information Officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register