LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Talent Growth   18 December 2018

SMS Harassment

A investor in Mumbai approached me through Quikr platform seeing I'm offering business opportunity to people who can invest money.

He was given all the possibilities of projects and he finally ended the conversation asking for 300% returns in short term and I refused him saying that it's a business opportunity with sure earning only after getting 6 months wait period so nothing like get rich quick scheme. He got annoyed and blocked me on WhatsApp.

He keeps sending me SMS stating that he's aware of some female who knows me and so he did play a prank with me and it resulted the same in terms of my response so I'm a cheater and he's not going to get along with me. I had blocked his number but got SMS and did not feel necessary to reply him as barking dog as I know it is no one he knows and I'm not a scammer so kept silent.

Today after a gap of 7 days he's sending me a SMS again asking me if I got any investor or not and if still not he's ready to go for my deal.

please suggest what ways such people can be stopped to bad mouthing as it's my business where he's aware of my company name, address and website information and I have a fear if I replied inappropriate he might create some incorrect online reputation on me and my company but if I keep silent also he is still taking my advantage knowing I'm a female entrepreneur. so please suggest suitable action that would stop him doing any harm to me intentionally or out of revenge

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 December 2018

U give complaint in cyber police station they take action against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register