Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manpreet (Manager)     30 December 2014

Rti to private college

Dear Experts,

I want to ask few question to a private nursing college which comes under a govt university.I have pasted my draft as follows

To,
The Public Information Officer,

SUB: Seeking information under RTI act 2005

Dear Public Information Officer,

Under the Right to Information Act 2005, Section 6, I need following information for ............................................................................... of your university
The information required are as follows-

1. Names of the entire teaching faculty with designation (Principal, Vice principal, Professor, Asst Professor and tutors with DOJ, qualification and experience).
2. Is this college is having its own hospital? If yes, Name of the hospital, number of beds and specialties availability.
3. How many kilometres away the hospital is situated?
4. Total number of B Sc (N) students admitted in the academic year 2014 - 15.
5. As per section 7(8) of the RTI Act 2005, In case of rejection of my application, I kindly request you to provide the reason for such rejection and not just quote a section of RTI. Also, I request you to provide the details of Appellate authority.
6. As per section 7(8)(iii) and 7(3)(ii) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to inform me of the particulars of First Appellate Authority
Application fee details
Encl. Application Fee of Rs 10/- by IPO No..................... ......PAY TO: Accounts Officer

Below Items are for your kind information and consideration
• As per section 6(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, the requested information is held by another public authority, I request the PIO to transfer the application or part of it within FIVE days and immediately inform me about such transfer.
• As per section 5(3) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to provide assistance in getting the requested information. 
• As per section 7(9) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to provide the requested information in the form in which it is sought.
• As per section 8 (1) (j) of the RTI Act 2005, the information which cannot be denied to the Parliament or a State Legislature, shall not be denied to any person.

Yours faithfully,
Please guide if questions need to rephrased or need add/delete anything...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register