Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manpreet (Manager)     02 March 2015

Rti to pmo for third party information

Dear Experts,

I have drafted the below RTI application, I want one individual officer information of PMO. What are the chances that the CPIO will deny the information quoting third party information

Thanx in advance

To,

Central Public Information Officer

Under Secretary (RTI), Prime Ministers Office

South Block, New Delhi 110011

Telephone: 011-23382590(O)

Fax No: 011-23388157

E-mail id for CPIO, PMO: rti-pmo.applications[at]gov[dot]in

Name of the applicant: ……………………….

Subject:  Request for information through RTI Act 2005

Sir / Madam,

I wish to inform your kind perusal that,Shri
………………………    son of shri ……………………..
Residence Address:
……………………………..

As per my information he is working with PMO.

In view of above I humbly request you to furnish me the following information through the RTI Act 2005, in the larger public interest.

1. Kindly provide me the certified copy of Salary slip of Shri
…………………….s/o

2. Certified copy of Document showing his purchases of land and properties after getting job in PMO.

3. Details of movable and immovable property as declared by Shri ……………….. to his office during his service from beginning to till date.

4. Detail of his Permanent account number (PAN NO).

5. Details of properties purchases in the name of spouse/wife and children
…………….. and and any where in the country during his period of service.

6. Whether Shri ………………………has taken any advance/loan for the purchasesof land and properties in the name of his, hisspouse/wife and children during working in PMO. If yes, kindly  provide certified copies  furnish the details.

7. Please provide Annual Property returns (movable & immovable) filed by Shri ……………….. for the FY 2010-11 to till date.

Relief sought

a) The disclosure of information sought is, therefore, in larger public interest. The information should therefore be provided.

b) BECAUSE, With Reference to CIC Decision No CIC/SG/A/2009/000106/3889 27 June 2009 in the case of Deep Public School D2, VasantKunj, New Delhi (The Commission has perused the information and does not see any merit in the exemption claimed under Section 8(1)(j) by the Chairman of the School-the third party. In view of this the information will have to be provided.)

Initial fee of Rs10/-  in the way of Postal Order of Rs10/- bearing serial number _________ ___has been enclosed with application as prescribed under Right to Information Rules 2005.

It is requested that, the applicant is a citizen of India, would like to receive the above said information at most urgent on the address mentioned below.

For any clarification contact undersigned at, address given below.

It is submitted that, the above information pertains to your esteemed office inyour statutory capacity as CAPIO under section 5 (1) of RTI Act read with 5(4) and 5(5) of the RTI Act, 2005.
Undersigned is ready to pay processing fee (if any) required to furnish above said information.

Now, at the end, I may reasonably expect that, honorable PIO will honor the decisions of CIC as stated above while making decision on this RTI application so that, at least the wastage of time of higher authorities in further proceedings and Legal hassle could be avoided in appeal while discussing the same matter.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You & Regards,

Full address
Place                                                                           Date :

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register