LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rti to indian media

indian media must disclose who are their sponsors? from whom they get money? who are the ceo and owner of media?  people of india should know that.

lawyers and members of lci, what do you think?

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Hitting the nail very hard. That's those fourth rated business houses held Indian media do not wish to. Thos big bad business houses whose heart and souls are sold to foreign land employ eith Neera Radias or the Arnab Goswamies to agitate their point of view to get the legislations of their choice.They are one who prop up Hazares, the Ram babas , Sri sri 420 and provide money to sustain such protests. It is them who do not want nuclear power plants to come up in India.

I am sure more members in this forum will support your point of view.

aarnareddy10 (Project Manager)     23 May 2012

EPC World is also one of the media graoup that shares recent news in construction and infrastructure industry.You can also find latest news in other secotrs such as telecom,real estate,aviation etc

(Guest)

if we know who are funding media, we will clearly understand what media is broadcasting and why? it is very important today since media becomes a paid machine.

for example in these days both zee news and aaj tak are focussing crime in UP. why? because they are owned by congress party. in UP congress lost and akhilesh wins. for the coming election, congress paid media is showing how inefficient akhilesh govt. is: by showing crimes in UP 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

how come i know zee news and aaj tak are owned by congress party? from a reliable source. i can't disclose the source for secrecy purpose.

my point is if you know who is funding or owning media, you will easily understand the reason of media activity. you could judge the reliability of news published by such media.

(Guest)

But I think owning a media is known to one and all as the info is readily available as they are all listed companies.Even NGOs which stage ptotest for BT cooton to GM Brinjal are also funded by the interested groups.It is the public which must see through it and take time to react.Its a bad bad world.

(Guest)

info given in the prospectus as listed company may be wrong because it is the same media which gives the info. it can be predicted that they won't tell the truth. i am talking about a third party  investigation under RTI act in order to secure fairness of the infos.

besides  there are those who pay to media to publish a news. media must name people who pay to publish which news . this is very important in order to know which news is true and which is false.

(Guest)

We need to take up the issue with RTI Activists across the country, the info commissioners in the States, at CIC for inclusion of such a clause in the RTI Act where the private companies as well as the nedia is brought under RTI act 2005.

Unless we do that the so called self regulated media and self motivated India Inc will continue to behave irresponsibly.If you start a campaign I am with you. I am sure one lac seventy thousand(still growing) members of this law abiding community will come out in full support.

Dev (Manager)     20 November 2012

People of India strongly believe in media and their news, but the media is taking advantage of this faith and they are converting it into money to fill their pockets by publishing the news as their hidden sponsors want it to be published. It has really become very necessary to know about these hidden sponsors of our Indian Media and I agree with Mr. Mandal to take this issue to the RTI activists and to the commissioners of CIC to bring them under the RTI act 2005 for private companies and media.

Sameer (Stock Broker)     21 November 2012

I agree with Mr Dev views. We all know that  in our country both print media and other media sources play a vital role.They serve as a medium or channel of communication between the common man and government.But these days some of the media houses are just bringing news to gain TRP.They promote political parties.This is injustice with the common man.Now the time has come to bring private companies and media houses under RTI act ,2005.

(Guest)

This two lac plus forum has a duty to the Nation. Most of our national, Notional , Regional , irrational or whatever name they take have one thing in common-They have  Pracrising senior, very senior, very very senior or nort so senior LAWYERS as their party spokepersons. It is therefore double whamy for the bredd called Lawyersclub of India.They are the one who are asked for their advice by the not so law qualified but very successful mass leaders of any shape and sizes.

We need therefore a few INSANE LAWYERS who dedicate their talents merits , if any of those count at all to get closer to the judges to get the judgement of their choice or to get closer to political party chiefs to get a ticket to LS or RS, for their beloved c*ntry and ensure RTI Act is strenthened and section 8 of RTI almost made defunct. If that happens we have made our mark as the world largest democracy or will leave so called top lawyers in the form of Ram ,Arun , Abhieks, Anand, Rai, etc etc to fight amonst themselves to prove that LAW IS A BIG ASS TO the inifinity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register