Rti for getting child custody guidelines for fc

Fighter

Hello learned members,

I want to file RTI for getting guidelines issued by Guj high court to Guj family court in area of child custody/visitation. Whom shall i address this RTI ?? Should it be addressed to PIO , high court of gujarat ??

One more RTI for getting guidelines for arrest in 498A cases in Gujarat. Plaese suggest whom shall i address this RTI ..

Thank you.

Senior Partner

For child related

1. It is there as Public documented in link
http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/RighttoInformationAct.htm
2. It should be addressed to Additional Registrar (Judicial), Gujarat High Court
3. Ask also below question;

"Is there any Guidelines / Circulars / Orders from Family Courts in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Junagarh and Godhra on Child Custody - child visitation - child acess under Family Laws on the lines of Mumbai HC recent issued child custody guidelines and child access policy (Mumbai HC Guidelines true copy is annexed)?"
:-)

For custody related circular/guidelines / orders

Read as self help vernacular link

http://home.gujarat.gov.in/homedepartment/CMS.aspx?content_id=7 

Total likes : 1 times

Fighter

Thank you Sirjee.

I will be posting this in this week end.

Fighter

Hello Learned members,

How much court fee stamp / postal order/ cash should be deposited as a part of RTI application fees ??

I believe earlier it was 20/- ..is it changed now ??

My RTI came back stating insufficient court fee stamp. I affixed stamp of Rs 20/- . And the reply states please send the remaining 30 Rs .

Can we put a plain paper with 30 Rs court fee stamp attached to it  and the original reply and post it back to the same department ?

Please suggest.

Fighter

Found document from Gujarat High court on RTI 2005. It does say application fees 50/- .

Please suggest as how to send balance 30/- Rs fees.  Can we affix 30 Rs court fee stamp to plain paper and send it back to the court ?

Attached File : 64910881 rti rules 2005.pdf downloaded 52 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu