LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     07 July 2015

RTI private complaint

Hi Sir, I have given complaint in Local Police station but no action taken, then later given complaint to SP but there is no action taken. After that I filed case U/s 200,420,406,506, R/S 34 in the Court in Dec-2014 and court order for Investigation. After that Police Registered FIR but they didn’t arrest accused. Almost 8 months completed but there no action. I asked to our lawyer to file Memo for speed up investigation but he told if we file memo in court police give reasons for delay. Police are not arresting accused and not filling Final Report in the court. Investigation Officer completely colluded with accused, that’s why he is not arresting accused. Please advise how to proceed with this. 1) Is it possible to me to give complaint to SP/DSP  against Investigation officer for not arresting accused or Shall I ask through RTI Why accused not arrested till date. please advise. Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     07 July 2015

I donot think so, You have to knock the doors of trial court once again, failure to get any reprieve you can move higher forum. My personnal suggestion if you are so sure about the offences committed by the accused try to speed up things for fair trail,  and prove the same in trial ,rather trying for arrest.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 July 2015

Media flassh is a good approach.

You also can approach to High Court against the abuse of power of trial court for proper and expedient trial.

Balaji (Self)     07 July 2015

Thanks for the quick advise.. Shall I ask through RTI Why accused not arrested till date. please advise. Thanks

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     08 July 2015

I do not think it is good idea. It is not going to serve any purpose.

Balaji (Self)     08 July 2015

Sir, If I ask through RTI Why accused not arrested till date. Is there any problems will arise or backfire. please advise. Sorry for repeating asking same question.Thanks for ur time.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     08 July 2015

Please see Clause (h) of Section 8 on RTI act. They will reject your RTI application.

Approach HC to expedient the process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register