LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milon Mukhopadhyay   24 May 2018

Rs.30 lakhs

My younger brother who is a owner of 1st floor flat has moved to my ground floor flat in my absence after giving his flat on Rent.. He says the door will not be opened when i go there in about a weeks time. He has tresspassed into my flat. What can i do in case he refuses to open the door ? Can Local Police help ?

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     24 May 2018

Facts are not complete to advise, need talk in details before any can given. Feel free to cal for any help 9456777600.

Facts are not complete to advise, need talk in details before any advice can be given. Feel free to cal for any help 9456777600.

Facts are not complete to advise, need talk in details before any advice can be given. Feel free to cal for any help 9456777600.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 May 2018

Firstly lodge a police complaint under the guidance of a lawyer. You can also file petition U/s. 45 Cr.p.c. before SDM of the area seeking immediate possession beside you can also file suit for possession and permanent Injunction and damages against your brother.

Firstly lodge a police complaint under the guidance of a lawyer. You can also file petition U/s. 45 Cr.p.c. before SDM of the area seeking immediate possession beside you can also file suit for possession and permanent Injunction and damages against your brother.

TGK REDDI   24 May 2018

The disease of repititon of replies is becoming an epidemic.       lawyersclubindia should create software that deletes repeated replies.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2018

Local relatives, well wishers, elders of the family, reputed person, community leaders, police, media, Lawyer, courts, NGO’s etc etc all can help.

When such altercations disputes erupt usually these has deeper reasons, causes!

You are closest to the facts of the matter can decide the best by your own judgment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2018

In case of deeper issues IT shall be certainly better to discuss in person with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Civil matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for a considered opinion, before you proceed on your own.

Check at LOCAL civil courts, HC,SC for such counsels.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register