LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaya Bhaskar (Social Service )     25 August 2016

Road approach

Dear learned experts Warm Greetings! I have purchased 4.2 acres of agricultural land in Karnataka, out of which 2.10 acres is converted into Non-Agriculture and a copy of order to that effect is given by the deputy commissioner. 2.10 acres of land has sold to a Charitable Institution by way of sale deed. Therefore, the charitable institution obtained building permission from the Gram Panchayat having gram panchayat's seal and signature on the building plan. Now, I applied for NA for the remaining portion of the agricultural land, and I received a letter from the Deputy Commissioner office stating that the application for NA has been rejected with the reason “No Road Approach”. I have approached the town planning office and I was told by the officials that there is no road approach in the town planning map hence the proposed proportion for roach approach has be surrendered to the gram panchayat by the charitable institution for approval. Appreciate your kind assistance and guidance in this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     25 August 2016

If u request the charitable trust to give portion of land to get access to ur road then u get access. If u like my solution then give thanks on my profile.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2016

'Buyer Beware' is applicable to the property deals.

Did you go for legal opinion?

Road approach on all sides is 1st requirement for closing a deal.

Now you need to request the neighbourers or Gram Panchayat ...

Or get all maps of the property say 'Shajra-e Aks' from patwaari and find if road approach to the said plot existed?

Or press for easement rights if possible.

A very able counsel specializing in revneue/property/civil matters can help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register