LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aaaaarrrrr (employee)     18 January 2017

Rights and properties

I am 70 years old widow.  Due to disputes with my son and daughter in-law I came out of the house.  My husband purchased the property when he is 19 years of age a house plot  on my son's name and 2) My self also purchased  one house with my savings and with death receipts of my husband in the name of my son.  As I am out of the my son's house, when I asked for my property the son is saying I will not give back do what ever you want.  He is now 48 years of age now he don’t want to give the property in his name even though it belongs to me as it was purchased by my husband and myself only kept in my sons name by trusting and he will see me till my death. Now he sent out of his house I want to take my property back. I am a hindu women I have only one son.

Is there any remedy to get my property back and live independently. If so please help.

Now I am in Hyderabad.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 January 2017

As posted by you "your husband put the property 1) land on my son's name and I also put"  so is it through will or gift or your husaband purchased the land in the names of you and your son? Are you hindu?  however you have equal right on the property other than the property which is in your sons name.

aaaaarrrrr (employee)     18 January 2017

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2017

Make an application as Pre Litigation Conciliation before District Legal Services Athority to record the counselling, get free legal advise and free legal aid from them to evict him from the property legally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register