LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Snehangshu Adhikary   05 September 2017

Right to privacy

For last couple of months it seems me that my mobile is being tapped and my private conversation is liked out and also the details of my wife demat and trading account is liked. In one word someone is trying to violate our privacy . what should I do now?

Learning

6 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 September 2017

You mean 'leaked'. Ok what is the ground behind this suspicion? In your opinion what could be the intent of whoever is doing this?

my intention is to stop this as I love my privacy. I have no prove to convict any one. I have already spoken both with my Telecom operation and my wife's broker but both of them deny any possiblity of mistake from there side. in this setuation I have made a query both in TRAI and SEBI to and request them to look into the matter.

I think whoever is doing this his intention it to mentally harrasse me because I also presume that the person create a group in what's app where he shares all these details with the others and my office colouges are also members of this group. hence I deeply feel my privacy at stack.

the problem is that they are trying to make me feel that they know all about my private life by there gesture and posture but they don't say any thing directly and make fun of me.it all about creating mental pressure on me.

please tell me the suitable solution to get rid of this problem.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     06 September 2017

From your response I can say for sure that no one is tapping your phone at least. Change the password of your emails etc. Close your whatsApp account for few days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register