Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratibha Mule (Manager)     24 March 2010

Right to Information Act

Dear All,

I want to know what is the procedure for checking the status on the PF account. I have a company PF account in RK Puram Bangalore. I want to know the detailed procedure.

Regards,

Pratibha

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     24 March 2010

I THING IT WAS NOT OPENED FOR MEMBERS.PRESENTLY IT IS FOR ORGANISATIONS.

bala krishna reddy (advocate)     16 August 2010

you can go to rkpuram and ask for balance and status of deposit.

(Guest)
I need your advice,In our locality (Residential Area), there is a garments related company..Causing disturbance to the people in the area.They have started the company without obtaining NOC from us. 1.What and all we have check whether this company has followed the rules. 2.Is it possible for a company to set up in the residential area without NOC from the people of that area. 3.How to use RTI Act to find whether they followed the rules and regulations!!Hope you have understood my problem. I kindly request you to provide necessary legal advice.

(Guest)

I need your advice,In our locality (Residential Area), there is a garments related company..Causing disturbance to the people in the area.They have started the company without obtaining NOC from us.

1.What and all we have check whether this company has followed the rules.

2.Is it possible for a company to set up in the residential area without NOC from the people of that area.

3.How to use RTI Act to find whether they followed the rules and regulations!!

Hope you have understood my problem. I kindly request you to provide necessary legal advice.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     23 April 2011

pls give me your account and i will get you the details.

srishaila,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2011

You can visit www.epfindia.gov.in

You shall find it useful.

If you have a greivance and for the same you want to know the status, you may click at customer services and lodge complaint online.The reply has tobe given in 30 days.If they do not reply you may coomunicate to PRO for the same. They shall reply.

To escalate you may send email to cpfc.

In some states  online status is available.

or you can know it thru RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register