Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paripoornaiah (retired)     20 May 2018

Right of children over self aquired property

dear sir

i am a retired employee and have earned some house properties inmy name. my wife recently died in nov 2017. i got two male children who were of 37 years and got married and settled.the eldest so was attacked with kidney failure and was on dialysis since last 9 years. due to his bereaved condition some property was sold for his maintainance. now the second son was demanding to give him immediately some property other wise he will go to the court. in this connection i told him i will give some to his children after my death by writing a will. but he was black mailing me.further my wife was bedridden bor 9 years before to death  and he has niether visited nor taken care of her at any time. i found a letter after the death of my wife where in my wife wrote about him that he has harrazed and threatened over phone several times by using abusive language also for property. does he got any right to demand me for property that was solely aquired by me.we are harijan christians/scheduled caste.i request you to kindly help me with your advice

thanking you very much

paripoornaiah

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 May 2018

You have full right over yourself acquired property, you son cannot black mail for same.

If he want to go to court let him go nothing will come against you, you have full right to dispose you self acquired property.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

Same Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Right-of-sons-over-property-acquired-by-father-681611.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2018

did you get a different view by repeating.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register