Right in the grandfather's property

Dear all,

Good afternoon

My name is Md. Farooq & i want to know that do i have right in my Ancestor property?

The Home where we are staying belongs to my Grandfather's father & my Grandfather & my father is no more now both died. my grand father have four sons now i am the only son to my father and back of me without any information my two paternal uncles trying to sell the property. my grandmother is still is alive now can i claim my or my father's right in that property?

what is the procedure to claim that property? please help me with this


thank you

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

If the property of the grand father was his self acquired property then this property shall devolve to all his " legal heir "  if he died intestate.If he doesn’t make a Will of shares, then, upon his death, his property will be divided amongst his Class 1 heirs.

His heirs will be his:
Children of a pre-deceased son
Children of a pre-deceased daughter
Widowed daughter in law
Children of pre-deceased grandson

 In case there is no person, specified as Class 1 heirs, then property will be dividede among Class 2 heirs.


how can I claim my right? please help me with this



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu