Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nn   05 April 2017

Rid of harrasment..divorce..name change..

I m a hindu girl married a muslim boy only nikah, no court marriage or registered marriage in 2008.. then got divorce only on mutual understanding in 2010..then again started up life without marriage with the same from 2011 n had 2 girl babies in 2012 and 2014 respectively..he had not done any court marriage procedures..due to his bad habits like drinking ,forgery,extra martial affairs and no earning finally I decided to quit..so got apart in dec 2016 without any divorce and FIR..now when I left him still he is harassing me by asking me for my kids ,and filling false cases like m having extra martial affairs or took gold things from house but I didn’t ,etc,he threatens me that he ll kill me..have no proof against him..i want to change my kids name?is it possible? And in future can I remarry.. from last 4 months m living apart?what to do for my safety?want to get rid from that person

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Looks like a complex situation, not a simple straight question. Better consult a lawyer and discuss in detail.

stanley (Freedom)     06 April 2017

@ NN 

1. For MCD how much did he pay you ??

2. you have got 2 babies after Divorce from the same person surprise. If you have seperated from him you dont require Divorce once again as you are already divorcd from him ,

3. Changing kids name is not possible only after they turn majors thats is 18 yrs of age they themselves can change name .

4. As Divorce has already been granted to you you can marry once again . But do not produce kids without getting married officially . By the way how is the new boy freind you have whom you wish to marry is he a Divorcee and is he ready to take care of your two kids and treat them as your own .devil

5. Alternatively you can seek maintenance from your first husband only for the kids . Whats your intention do you wish for the same . In MCD has your first husband paid lumpsum for the kids maintenance cheeky

6. You seem to be a working women hence you do not require maintenance or most probally in MCD you have abstracted money from your first husband .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 April 2017

A Hindu girl contracted marriage under Muslim Personal Law;

Earlier divorced and again started life with ex for more that 4 year and had 2 children; Now your husband/ex-husband is extending threats....???

Some complex issues are involved in the query, if it is not an academic question.

Therefore, consult a local lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 April 2017

You have lived in an irresponsible manner, having relations with the same person and producing children even after divorce. The case is complex. Have you got parents or other blood relations whom you can count on for support?  The importance of family and family support comes in such situations. If you do not have a supportive parental family, look for the support of some social welfare organisations or some Ghar Vapasi organisation which can pardon you for the past mistakes and take care of you and the children. .

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register