Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MohanK-700 (Architect)     31 July 2014

Retrieve foreign passport from court

Hi All,

My wife filed  false cases(498a,3&4 of DP act, DV) against me and my family when i came to India to take her. As part of bail conditions i had to surrender my foreign passport to court. Could you please suggest how to get my passport back  and ask court to allow travel  as i am a non resident here.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

ATIN YADAV (lawyer)     31 July 2014

yes  application filled and say court to return my passport and i filled bond on behalf of court date attend personley.

MohanK-700 (Architect)     03 August 2014

Hi Atin,

I am a complete noob in legal world. Should i file the application in the same court that has granted bail ? Will there be any objections from PP regarding my application? How much time it will take for my case to get hearing in court ?

Thanks

(Guest)

As per my Exp. you first need go to the court which give you bail and if they denied (they sure denied ),then go to higher court in this case its session court i think. please do not put any deposit (money) you will get passport back on ground job and bread butter. 2 week maximum it take to lower court and a week for higher court if it needed .

dont worry if lower court denied as they cant revers  their own order so you need to go to higher court and I am sure you will get your order in week. 

do not stay a day in the city after you get the order. 

this is my personal Exp.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register