Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kushal Mendes (Sr Project Manager)     18 August 2013

Restraining order against crazed ex-girlfriend!!!

I am divorced and have been in a long distance relationship with a lady for 18 months now. Everything was good in the beginning but I slowly discovered that she is extremely insecure, aggressive and very very dominating (she is an educated lady with a very good income). I suspect she is not mentally stable but it hasnt been diagnosed. Over the last year I have gone through inhuman pressure and emotional blackmail and I no longer feel that this relationship is a healthy one. I have made several attempts at ending it in a nice civil way by means of discussion and dialogue. She displays extremely violent and uncontrolled behavior every time I have tried to stop this relationship and has been constantly threatening me and taking uncivil actions to make me lose face among my social and professional circles. 

In brief : Two suicide attempts, Fake evidence of pregnancy, hacking email IDs and checking it regularly, stalking phone-calls to my office, colleagues & ex-wife with various weird demands, forcibly demanding that I marry her soon, constant blackmailing with threats to commit suicide - threats to yell and shout in public view at my residence, has also threatened to stab me once - came very close actually.

No cohabitation (max period is 30days - once), no joint property, no kids. 

What are my options to prevent her from continuously doing this to me and my work? It has already continued for 10-12 months now. Whats the process of getting a restraining order?

Learning

2 Replies

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     24 August 2013

Dear try to sort it out all this in any way neither as per current law u r really be in trouble

Did u had any type of commitment with her or other s*xual relationship with her any evidence's by which she can prove things against u.

Or if she havn't then did u had any evidences that she is of a syco nature women and if havn't then try to collect all those asap prior to do any act.

Freee to contact me on

Mr. Singh

akash (EA)     26 August 2013

SAME THING HAPPEN WITH ME, I WAS LIVE-IN RELATION SHIP WITH MY GF . AFTER SOME DAYS I CAME TO KNOW FROM HER ELDER SISTER THAT SHE HAD ALSO OTHER BOY FRIENDS AND PASSES NIGHTS WITH THEM AND AFTER KNOWING ALL OF THESE I BROKE UP WITH HER . AFTER THAT SHE LODGED COMPLAIN AGAINST ME ON 376 . AS I AM GOVT. EMPLOYEE I WAS SUSPEND DUE TO JAIL CUSTODY . AFTER 21 DAYS I GOT BAIL AND I WAS FORCED TO MARRY HER FOR BAIL AND I DID SO. BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HER , 376 CASE IS GOING ON AND I WANT DIVORCE FROM HER. PLEASE GUIDE ME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register