LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alliswell90 (jko;;)     21 February 2015

Respected lawyers please throw some light on my doubts

Respected Lawyers i firstly thank you for your great work.  I need your help very badly.

I was terminated from a private software firm on account of job abandonment even though i submitted my resignation properly in june 2013. I managed to reply them with few letters through speed post but they never replied any , I did not try more. I worked hard and cracked a government exam recently and i mentioned my previous experience in the private firm (it worked for just 7 months and i was on probation) in the application form. My problem is that i have to submit an Attestation form to the govt regarding various questions. I am really confused by 3 question in it as follows 

question no 1

If the previous employment was under the Govt. of India / State Govt./an undertaking owned or Controlled by the Govt. of India or a State Govt. an Autonomous Body / University / Local Body, if you had left service on giving one month’s notice under Rule 5 of the Central Service (temporary service) Rules 1965 or any similar corresponding rules or where any disciplinary proceeding framed against you, or had you been called upon to explain you conduct in any matter at the time you give notice of termination of service or at a subsequent date (s) before your service.

question no 2

Whether discharged / expelled / withdrawn  From any training / institution under the Government or otherwise ? 

question no 3 

Have you ever been bound down?

whether these questions apply to me . Do i have answer them yes or no

I have also attached the attestation form in pdf format. the question nos iam doubtfull are 11b, 12d,12k

it will be really helpful if u cleared my doubts as i dont have any legal knowledge regarding this

I THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLIES

Learning

1 Replies

arulprasath (HR & Legal)     21 February 2015

Hi

Your previous employment as you mentioned has not applicable to your new entry (Govt sector) you can answer that questions as "No",

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register