Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreeteja2000   30 June 2018

Resigned with in 15days

Dear Sir,

I have joined a company on 02 Apr 18. as Asst Manager Operations. worked till 16th Apr. Due to illness applied leave for 17th and 18th Apr. On 19 Apr, I have sent a mail resignation, stating due to my sickness i may not be able to perform well. My resignation was approved by mail, by reporting manager on 23 Apr, mentioning contact HR for exit formalities.

I have signed the offer letter while joining. in Offer letter it mentioned that " a detailed appointment letter containing the terms and conditions of employment, which were discussed during the interview with us, will be issued to you within three days after you join the company, subject to completion of all your joining formalities"

I have worked for 15days. Now company has served me a notice asking me to pay for 90days for notice period as full and final settlement deducting the salary of 15days of pending salary due to me. Else company would initiate legal action for recovery of dues.

The detailed Apporintment letter was mailed to me on 16th Apr mentioning "Please find attached your appointment Order and dispatched the same to your address. Kindly sign on duplicate copy and send.". 

In the appointment letter - under the probationary period clause - probationary period is 6months. If leave the company within six months of joining, will have to fully reimburse the full notice period.

later HR has insisted for receipt of appointment letter, i have sent a mail on 27 Apr as "Received the soft copy of Appointment letter by mail. (Not yet received the hard copy by courier/post)"

But I have not singned that appointment letter.

Please do help and advise me whether i am bound to the terms and condtions and to pay these dues or not

I need to reply by tomorrow. 

Thanking You
Sreeteja

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Is it govt job?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     02 July 2018

What you have written in the offer letter? whether you have just signed or also written 'Seen and accepted'?

sreeteja2000   05 July 2018

In offer letter no specific "terms and conditions" mentioned In offer letter only mentioned as " a detailed terms and conditions, as discussed in the interview with us will be sent to you in few days"

In offer letter no specific "terms and conditions" mentioned In offer letter only mentioned as " a detailed terms and conditions, as discussed in the interview with us will be sent to you in few days"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register