LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Badal Sikdar   04 November 2017

Resignation without serving notice period

Hello Sir, I have been working as a retail trainer posted at Jalpaiguri Zilla Scholl, Jalpaiguri,West Bengal as a vocational teacher . But I am not any goverment employee, only a contractual employee of B-ABLE Company since July 15th 2016. . Its a project under NSQF and NSDC. From the very beginning we (all employees under this company) receive our salary lately. Like after four month salary due company pays 2 moths salary (NEFT ) and holds another 2 months. Then again after 2 months when the salary became due for 4 months, company again rleases 2 months salary. Till date my salary is due from July 2017 to October 2017, i.e of four months. There is no such clause in agreement rleated salary delay. Unable to tolerate any further I resigned from the company on 1st November, 2017 explaining the salary problem and my last date of employment will be 5th November, 2017. But our HR asked me to serve 30 days notice period as mentioned in contract. Also she/he told that I will not get relese letter and due salary might get hold. But am unable to serve any notice period due to my joining with a new company on 6th November, 2017. Can you suggedt me that since teh salaray is due for 4 months, is it mandatory to serve notice period ? Can company deduct 30 days salary for not serving notice period? Can company hold my 4 months due salry? Can I lodge complain against them having proof of joining letter, pay slips and bank statement ? I need immediate sugessition sir. Thanking you, Badal Sikdar Siliguri West Bengal 9832480319 badal2049@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register