Resignation of secretary of cooperative society

Hello, i have been a secretary of my building from past 2 years and have faithfully done my job. in recent months am finding trouble due to other members. we are part of small building with 10 flats. i wish to leave my post immediately. also there is no current chairman.what shall i do? please help urgent.

CEO

You may submit your resignation to the Managing Committee. The Committee may accept the resignation of the office of the Chairman/Secretary/Treasurer only after it is satisfied that the Chairman or as the case may be the Secretary or Treasurer of the Society has brought upto date the work entrusted to him and has produced the entire papers and property of the Society, in his possession, before the Committee.

Thank you for your help. But the building doesnt hav any such committe as its a small society with 10 flats.I just wanted to knwo if i can resign on such short notice because i have 8 months more left as secretary of the building. Will my resignation letter get accepted ? because i want urgent removal from this post

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu