Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiv kumar   14 February 2016

Resignation not accepted by hr not processed fnf

Dear Members,

Need your expert advise on my Query.

I have resigned from my services and my resignation has been accepted by my line manager now its been pending from HR side. My super bosses are telling me that your resignation is still pending and they will issue me a TERMINATION as my approach for the resignation was not fair. I haven't served notice period and for that I am willing to notice period recovery amount. Also they are telling me that they will recover the incentive which has been paid to me in the in my service period which were the part of my outstanding perfomance.

Since HR is not closing my resignation and I already have my resignation accepted copy which was accepted by my reporting manager on that basis of resignation. I have already joined someother company. I want them to release my FnF as well as my Releiving letter. what can be done??????????

Please help me 

Learning

3 Replies

SURYANAR (ADVOCATE)     15 February 2016

Need not worry about acceptence letter.Once resingned and accepted by immediate reporting authority means you have done your duty.You should not work two companies at the same duration.If it is  happen ,conflict of interest will arise.But you have to settle the  dues of the previous company and handover properties like laptop,stationary,important files,keys etc.Keep it in your mind ,if they are not processing your salary for the month ,you are not in the job.You can send a notice to the company ask them to settle the finalsettlement and apply for PF.

R.SURYANAR MAHESHAN

ADVOCATE

Shiv kumar   15 February 2016

Thankyou sir for your valuable suggestion. As I have already submitted all the things that were in my custody. I have resigned on 7th January and stopped marking attendance and joined other company on the basis of resignation which is been accepted by my line manager. Also how can I send them notice to process my final settlement please let me know what is process to send notice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 February 2016

Record the threats by bosses (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Did you submit notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect?

Do you have acknowledgment of company property/handover etc?

Submit a gentle representation under proepr acknowledgment, addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman and attach the copies of above mentioned documents (and narrate the representations made by you: mention names/dates/brief minutes etc)..........and demand to supply the service certificate,relieving letter,correct FnF statement showing earned wages/bonus/leave encashment/incentives/adjustment of correct notice pay etc,salary slips of all months,NOC/NDC,PF a/c slips,Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, etc.............

Downlaod the proof of having earned incentives and incentive policy and contest the matter as and when it crops up.

Consult an able counsel specializing in labor matters to send the notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register