Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Pathak   11 August 2016

Resignation asked by employer with allegation un inquired

Dear All Advisory Members,

Greetings for the day! I would like to ask about my rights as an employee under following situation.

I was working with as HR Executive form 4rth May 2015 onwards and got confirmed in November completing 6 months of probation. in Same month mY senior executive left the job suddenly who was responsible for payroll and attendance. As after her i was the only HR representative i said to be look after but not given charge officially. The data kept till her time was not proper as there were so many mistakes which were never disclosed by her but as i started working it came to see and rsolved as much as it could be. Due to typographical mistake twice in 6 month slary went to wrong account. Means Salary of one employee went in other once due to same name and secondly due to typing mistake as document was photocopy and digit was not clear. Wrong account case is being recovered and for the same i informed my autorities in first month but they didnt updated so next two month it went again in wrong account.

In june last i was called by HR manager and called urgently on behalf of MD without informing any one to lko office even then i verbally informed to my immidiet boss. There MD put allegation and asked for resignation. He was not listening my explaination and not even did enquiry due to the personal grudge of VP as i came without any information.

So my query is:

1) Have they rights to recover it from my salary complete amount even there is amount being recovered by wrong accounts owner.

2) They didnt allowed me to serve notice period which was for 3 months as per my appointment letter but ammended later in one month. So am i not eligible for one months salary in advance?

3) and is this not an issue of harrasment as the called me Lucknow to Nagpur in and took force resignation without listening my point of view and halfly done enquiry in which no body asked any thing to me and nothing came out as proven allegation.

Please advice on this.

Joining date: 04-05-2015

Resign; 30-06-2016 (as per order done by MD)

Notice Period: The dint let me serve

Stop Salary and Relieving letter and not even communicating reason behind it.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2016

Allegation of misconduct is levelled, verbally.

NO opportunity of hearing and natural justice.

Forced resignation.

Can you establish?

Do you have copy of it?

Did you write in resignation or subsequently that it was demanded/forced/extarcted?

Did you withdraw it?

Has it been accepted?

Are you member of employee's/trade unions?

Are you willing to contest?

Do you have copy of errors by your predecessor and report of error by you to bosses?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2016

Karnataka Labour Department asks US IT firm to pay Rs 12.5 lakh to techie for sacking her

https://www.news18.com/news/india/karnataka-labour-department-asks-us-it-firm-to-pay-rs-12-5-lakh-to-techie-for-sacking-her-724144.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register