Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna kumar (Consultant)     13 September 2013

Resignation and join in bank

Respected sir, good evening

i k kumar working in defence research devlopment organization leh as post of STA.I selected in bank as post of agriculture finance officer.i was apply in bank during service period without permission of office. i want resign from present organization with information like i selected in bank.or resign from personal reason. But
  I already told to Assistant general manger of bank about, i am working in DRDO. Sir ask you when I should write all information before joining bank.i have any problem in future when i will resign on the personal reason.
 Sir took extension of two month on the ground of  director of organisation not relive me so give extension of two month.
I am already member of new pension scheme.AGM OF BANK told that your new pension scheme will continue in bank also.sir in future a/c to any rule govt may terminate from working post.I attached resignation letter and extension letter give to bank
please give suggestion join or not in bank as post of agriculture finance officer.

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     14 September 2013

If you had applied for the new post through your DRDO you can straitaway mention the selection and to relieve you. If resignation is demanded you can say the fact and to accept your resignation so as to enable you to join in the new post.Nothing to get anxiety over this.

krishna kumar (Consultant)     16 September 2013

sir i am not mention that, i selected in bank because my organization not give  through proper channel.sir i am in probation period.i going to resignation on personal and family problem.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2013

problem is created by you.

beg before the administration so that they can take mercy and issue you NOC ex-post facto.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2013

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/writting-regination-letter--421616.asp#.UjcOU3_Qzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register